Re: [NTLK] Is the Einstein project still alive???

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Mon Mar 19 2007 - 16:30:07 EDT

From: Ervino Cus

Maybe reposting isn't useful, but considered that noboby was polite
enough to reply till now, maybe it isn't totally useless...

Regards
Ervino

Il giorno 18/mar/07, alle ore 20:43, Martin Joseph ha scritto:

> On Mar 18, 2007, at 12:15 AM, Ervino Cus wrote:
>
>> February arrived and departed, and Einstein for mac expired... :-(
>>
>> Is the Einstein project still alive???
>
> Repeatedly posting the same thing isn't helpful. We all know just
> about as much as you (ie nothing). We all hope Paul is just busy and
> that his Einstein work is only delayed.
>
> Hopefully Paul will chime in at some point.
>
> Marty

    As far as posting... THANK YOU. I remember asking about this in
what? January? And *I* didn't get much of an answer expect people
saying "Oh it's not expiring!" I was like "Oh silly me, I guess I read
my screen wrong."

    But apparently the expiration date changed it's mind since then. So
thanks for following up on this.

    Doc Clu