Re: [NTLK] Keyspan USB Adapter

From: John <>
Date: Sun Nov 11 2007 - 10:40:29 EST

>The 19HS? Isn't it the one with a DB9 connector type?

True, the 19HS I have has the DB9 jack, into which plugs a cable with a
DB9 plug. At the other end of the cable is the round Newton connection
plug. I think the cable came with the adapter but not sure. Then, the
computer side of the adapter connects via a standard USB cable.

Here's a photo:

The 19HS is on the left.

The NewtonTalk Mailing List -
The Official Newton FAQ -
The Newton Glossary -
WikiWikiNewt -
Received on Sun Nov 11 10:37:49 2007

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : Sun Nov 11 2007 - 17:30:00 EST