Re: [NTLK] A Newbie question please

From: Scott Rogers <srogers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Sep 20 2007 - 17:24:31 EDT

Tom,

I use(d) my Newton primarily as a note-taking device (Newton +
keyboard). It doesn't have enough memory to check my email, and the
web browsers, as impressive as they are for what the Newton is, aren't
the best browsing experience.

Depending on what kind of data you have (spreadsheets? RTF
documents?) it's possible, but could be a pain to do—especially if you
need spreadsheets.

But yeah. You can usually get stuff off the Newton and onto the PC,
and lots of times, you can get stuff off the PC and onto the Newton.