Re: [NTLK] They'd better get it right

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Sep 28 2007 - 21:31:08 EDT

I carry a Newton 2100, a digital camcorder, a cell phone and a Nintendo DS
where ever I go. I only use the cell phone to talk on and occasional a quick
picture. The digital camcorder will do VGA quality 30 fps video and 6 mega
pixel stills. It uses sdram and AA batteries. Te DS is my media carrier
holding my videos, photos, and MP3's. It also will work as a really great
wifi sniffer. Oh and it plays video games too. The Newton does everything
else. I have a 20 meg card and a 4 meg card. I carry my wifi card where ever
I go. I'd go into what I use the Newton for but the list is too long for
tonight. I like having multiple devices. All of them are small and just what
I need for a particular task. Each was chosen for it's ability to do
something better than the other devices. So, one device? No thanks I'll keep
my little electronic helpers as is.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
http://santa-duck.dyndns.org:8080/ (Newton server)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/ (desktop)

Tony Kan wrote:
<snip>
Yup. I can see the attraction for a pda-phone because it reduces the number
of
devices being carried around.
<snip>