Re: [NTLK] OT Re: NewtWorks, footnotes, and MS Word

From: Ernest Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Apr 04 2008 - 00:20:15 EDT

Yep, we didn't call it white gravy either, just plain gravy as
opposed to red eye or beef gravy.
It has been a long time but I used to work a bit down river from you
and would sometimes go a fantastic little place called Kate's Kitchen
just outside Flat Rock on west Huron River Drive. Didn't look like
much but had great sausage gravy and pies.

If I were you I'd leave the Campbell's and Bisquick on the shelf and
take a drive down to scenic Flat Rock.

Woody