Re: [NTLK] PC vs. Mac Newton BACKUP File Compatibility

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Sun Aug 17 2008 - 01:15:29 EDT

On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 2:09 AM, James Wages <james@kiramek.com> wrote:
> Is this a limitation of NCX? A bug? How can I pick a ³destination² when I
> Restore?

I've never used NCX for restoring, but I believe that in NCU, you just
need to give the card the same name as the original, and it should
work. Do remember the name of the original card? Alternately, you may
need to name the card the name of the backup file. My mind is a little
fuzzy there, but try doing both, and see which works.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland