Re: [NTLK] ATA Linear flash speed

From: R A Parker <Quadzillanet_at_SBCGlobal.NET>
Date: Mon Aug 18 2008 - 22:25:00 EDT

On Sunday, August 17, 2008 at 11:18 pm Jon Glass wrote:

> OK, I'm curious. What are you
> guys putting on your cards???
> I mean, a gig??? I've got a
> 32meg, and I'm not anywhere
> near full-up. :-)

Let me tell you...

For me, I'm not so much interested size (yeah right). I want a single, stable, storage solution. I want to have a read/write storage card that works on my eMate. I want to have a single card that I can carry everything on, that I can move between all 3 of my operationa1 Newtons... My Mind (the 2100), My Typewriter (the eMate), and my Hiking Newton (an MP120 or MP130).

If the side effect of such a solution is infinite storage capacity for my Newtons... Am I going to complain?

Best regards,

Ron

P.S. After 24 Hours, I'm loving my 1GB ATA card!

--
Sent with Mail V and a Wireless MessagePad 2100.
--
       |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM