[NTLK] Fix2010 code release

From: <mkow1234_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Dec 30 2008 - 16:36:30 EST

I misplaced my tin foil hat and short-wave radio antenna, and now I can't find magnetic North, so I can't run Ubuntu 'WTF 3.3.3.1'?on my bicycle-powered SGA Unix machine with the Apple/Solaris emulator.?
Respectfully, I have to say that some of you guys just don't realize how far out in geeky left field you are!

I agree with Mr. Glass. Keep it simple.? Just put it up on UNNA, etc. The software voodoo experts can access it from there and test it as much as they need.

Now, go back to winding your own tuning coils for receiving specific short-wave radio frequencies, before you miss the next rerun of 'UFO' or 'Dr. Who'.? ;O)

Matt K.