Re: [NTLK] Yet another article about failed technologies

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Jul 23 2008 - 03:57:12 EDT

I still have & treasure my 280c & 2300c - heavy, but light for the
day, and that geek-love "video cassette" loading mechanism for the dock!
Based on their latest financial analyst conference call, rumor has it
(yet again) that a new Mac will be out in 3 or 4 months, with guesses
(yet again) at a small form factor...