Re: [NTLK] Split 2x00 case. Blast.

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Nov 25 2008 - 14:39:07 EST

I have not had any crack problems but on my newer 2000U, the rubbery finish
is coming off. The case on my old 2000U is pristine but that unit has a BAD
case of the jaggies. And with all of the speculation on possible case
warping causing jaggies, I'm not too keen on putting my good 200U into a
possibly bad case, even if it is prettier. So I walk around with my road
warrior trophy (looks like it has been through the war) and amaze people
even more with what this beat up thing can do.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
mhowe@gfn.org (Newton)
matthowe@comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/

Woody Smith wrote:
<snip>
I wonder if these cases are becoming more susceptible to cracks as
they get older.
<snip>