Re: [NTLK] Wacom Tablet (Bamboo)... Again

From: <Reilly001os_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Apr 09 2009 - 04:31:24 EDT

< snip>
As it is, I am using a Newton, and a half cocked Apple tablet (Wacom + MacBook Pro). We are in 2009, and still, no Apple Tablet in sight...
<snip>

Well I am having some luck adapting an iPod touch to handle my newt info using an app called tapforms, but its still no newt or Mac tablet. I too wonder what apple is thinking some days since they can't figure out how to do a netbook either. Even on the high price end Mac netbooks would sell like hot cakes if they started cheaper then Macbooks and I think the same is true of Mac tablets if they started around the Macbook pros price. Apples inability to make the product I want and need is why I have an acer aspire netbook and os x 10.5 on order and I'm fixing to violate me an EULA as soon as they show up ;-) As far as Mac tablets go, I assume you've heard of the axiotron modbook? Where they make your macbook or MB pro into a tablet for $1300 or $2999 respectively.

Joe Reilly