[NTLK] Y2010 Fix

Andy Hill adhill at fastmail.co.uk
Sun Dec 6 03:28:14 EST 2009

Hi James
See this lnk:

*http://40hz.org/Pages/Patch%2071J059*
**
**The instructions state, **'*If you have any year 2010 related fix such
as the Fix2010 package, use the diagnostic tool to clear all alarms and
remove the package'.*
**
*You need to remove the old patch using the diagnostic tool before
adding Eckhart's  new patch.*
**
*I didn't have the old patch installed, so could someone who did please
verify this.*
**
*Thanks*
**