[NTLK] FS: MP2000 with LOTS of extras - Interest for my first MessagePad

Russ Bravo russbravo at lineone.net
Mon Dec 28 14:07:48 EST 2009

| "One can easily search online resellers and ebay for closed
auctions if
| one is truly at a loss for what something's market value is."

It's not really as straightforward as that. Newtontalk goes out to
Newton fans and users worldwide, and eBay prices for Newton items can
vary considerably depending on where in the world they are being
sold, condition, rarity of accessories and a number of other factors.

Asking the list to make offers is an entirely reasonable way to go
about things. If an offer isn't forthcoming that the seller is happy
with, they can then proceed to eBay or similar. Many listers prefer
to sell to other Newton fans, collectors and users, and so the
approach that has been taken is fairly common, especially when the
seller has a large and varied number of items to sell as one package.

No "bad form" so far as I'm concerned.

Happy New Year, one and all :)

Russ, UK
http://russbravo.wordpress.com