[NTLK] OT: any looking for me

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jan 27 2009 - 22:37:22 EST

PS: sorry for the OT, just wanted to convey to those looking for me or what
not that I'm not ignoring you guys.I've been slow due to a thrown out back.
I'm right now recovering so I will be slow in getting back to you as I'm
unable to use the computer much at this time.
Again excuse my use of NTLK in this manner and back to the discussions of
Newton!
One tid bit: if anyone is in search of a Newton Keyboard.
I have one at this time for sale.
Contact me off list as this keyboard needs a new home as I'm clearing out
extras from my basement.
I have a few PC/Newton sync cables also.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung