Re: [NTLK] Redefining the Newton

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Tue Jan 27 2009 - 22:51:30 EST

I bought my 2000 new at about the same price. Then turned around 6 months later
and bought the 2100 for me and 3-4 more for our team.

The 2000 was my dime. the 2100 was part of my bonus. The only thing I miss is
not getting that way cool stand that looked like a pc board holder. I saw it in
the Newton store near central park and nowhere else.

william

Goodwin, Greg P. wrote:
> [...]

Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.
Frank Herbert 'Dune'
William Pociengel
Office: 001-715-425-6769
Mobile: 001-715-338-4896