Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Patch 71J059 - Year 2010 Fix

From: Andy Hill <adhill_at_fastmail.co.uk>
Date: Mon Jun 01 2009 - 17:11:39 EDT

Doug

Purely as an aside, this chronological / historical use of Notes is a
really interesting way to use a Newton. I can see why your data is
seriously precious to you.

Also, would you mind expanding on how you store the geneological data in
Names and the linking with HyperNames. I don't quite understand what you
mean here but would be interested to find out more about it in case it
could be applied to other themes.

Thanks

Andy