Re: [NTLK] WWNC 2009 a no-go? Questions for Ryan Vetter

From: Dennis B. Swaney <romad_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun Jun 07 2009 - 11:49:50 EDT

Ok, I've heard from another poster that as far as they know, WWNC 2009
has been canceled. They are also perplexed as to Ryan Vetter's continued
silence on this.

My questions are as follows:

If in fact WWNC 2009 has been canceled, why is Ryan Vetter still
soliciting registrations on the WWNC 2009 web page?

Why has Ryan Vetter made no attempt to contact those of us who have PAID
for our registration?

Will Ryan Vetter refund our PAYMENTS if WWNC has been canceled?

--
Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney