Re: [NTLK] Cellular modem and phone-to-modem questions

From: Scott Hoffman <hoffo_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Jun 07 2009 - 12:58:48 EDT

Hi, sorry for my silence for the past few days.
       That's a cool one (literally and figuratively) - I always
wondered why the photo software
was called "Tibet".
       Would a QuickTake be compatible with Tibet? (off topic a bit
I know...)

       A couple of overseas trips ago, we were able to borrow an
Iridium phone to call home
periodically - I wonder if a data connection would be possible with
one of those. :)

      How would one of those hook up to a Newton? Would it be
dialing a modem card to
access a dialup connection?

      Thanks,
      Scott