Re: [NTLK] eMate overclocked

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Jun 12 2009 - 00:11:25 EDT

I wondered whether the wire length may be the problem.
But since I have an acceptable work around I'm satisfied.
Beaming also works when beaming to a similarly over clocked 2100.

My next attempt will use the shortest wires I can.

To avoid data loss when I switch speeds I am putting it to sleep
first, which I believe forces a save.

Woody