Re: [NTLK] Newton holsters [WAS: "Re: i-Poll - update"]

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Sun Jun 28 2009 - 08:17:16 EDT

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 2:02 PM, James
Fraser<wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk@yahoo.com> wrote:
> As far as the pockets go, I'm guessing that the auxiliary pockets aren't large enough to hold anything useful and/or Newton-related, hence your decision to get a third holster sans pockets?

I put my wifi card, and extra memory cards in my pockets--and a
pen.... and business cards..... and the occasional cable. But you
don't really want too much in them, as they really bulk up the whole
holster.

>> And best of all, the people are agreeable and helpful with any queries or
>> problems, so you know you're being well taken care of.

> I have to ask: has anyone ever queried the Ripoffs folks as to why the Newton isn't listed in the "This product is suitable for use with the following:" column?

They used to list the Newton. They must have stopped, because they
figured nobody would be interested in that any more--old tech--makes
them look out-dated, you know. ;-)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland