Re: [NTLK] later...

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Tue May 05 2009 - 11:22:55 EDT

" i'll unsubscribe at the end of the day victor/grant, using the proper
procedures... ;-)"

Well, seriously, I haven't used my Newton (though they stay charged) for
probably a good two or three years now. Fun to tinker with from time
to time though.

I stay on the list because the people here are kinda neat, and the stuff
they talk about from time to time are fun. More Newton-like gadgets in
the news, other tech news, the conversation is at least entertaining.

Stick around and hang out, fellow Newton veteran.

Doc Clu