Re: [NTLK] Graphics to MacOS X serially?

From: David Neale <david.neale_at_telenet.be>
Date: Fri May 29 2009 - 05:10:27 EDT

Andy,

Thank you for your reply.

Still no joy with the WiFi Internet connection, although progress has
certainly been made: I am sure that a connection is now attempted
through the Airport. Unfortunately, my ISP's smt address is now
causing difficulties. I have tried several numerical addresses, in
addition to the "normal" smtp.orange.es, but all fail to be recognised.

Anyway, X-port I've never heard of, but will try to locate it. The
oldest MacOS I now have is Tiger, so I fear the worst! When I was in
Belgium I used to mail drawings from the MP2100s to my iMac with Mail
V, but that option is just the one giving problems here in Spain, of
course.

It's a pity that NCX isn't capable of getting hold of drawings, isn't
it? It's otherwise such a good and useful piece of software. I'm not
too keen on the cable connection, of course, but one day I'll get Mail
V Working again and will finally be able to upload one or two sketches
-- nothing wonderful, as I am in no way an artist, but a contribution,
at least.

David