Re: [NTLK] StandAlone Software Downloads Bad for Windows?

From: SteveC <steve_at_craftsathome.net>
Date: Tue Sep 08 2009 - 10:40:54 EDT

Dennis, I didnt pay StandAlone for anyting yet. What their packages exactly *do* is not apparent on the site, so the only way I can know is to look at the pdf/txt (wherre they exist which is not in every .zip) and then install. My problem was not being able to install in the first place. Now my problem is installing everything on my "teeny"4mb card to see wha I can actually use.

--
_sc