Re: [NTLK] Streamlining Book Making

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Sep 12 2009 - 15:57:20 EDT

Dan makes excellent points regarding size, don't even try to create
documents with images with Newtscape if you exceed heap it is possible
to corrupt a card.

I used bitmap as the import format when I created books with images.
I also used a photo editing package and experimented with contrast,
brightness and saturation and when I found an image that looked good
on the newt I used is as a guide for other images.

Woody