[NTLK] Virutal Box and NCU

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sun Jul 11 12:25:13 EDT 2010

Well in all honesty I wouldn't mind paying $45 dollars ONCE for the
software.  However it is linked to the Newton I register it with.  I
have a 120, two 130's, a 2100 and 2 emates that I use.  I can't afford
to get a copy for each one, then on top of that if they ever die or I
get another machine I would have to purchase another license.  I am all
for the author giving the money to UNNA (or even if it wasn't
donationware and he kept the money), it is a great program.  But sadly
there are a a few 'sticking points' in my case. :/

As for Virtual Box, from what I have been reading it is real 'magic' to
get many USB devices to work with it.  I have got a mouse and PS2 to USB
keyboard adapter to work without any problems.  But some other devices
are more stubborn.  Such as a USB printer or this Kingston adapter.

-Dan