[NTLK] Spanish translation of pda-soft: Looking for help

Michael 'Mickey' Sattler mickey at sattlers.org
Tue Sep 28 16:48:30 EDT 2010

There is no reason to be hand-translating anything anymore. Sure, you can craft your prose into a language you're not mastering, and then what happens when you realize a good amount of your traffic is coming from __SOMEWHERE_ELSE__?

Before you spend any amount of time translating please try the built-into-your-website free translation Google tools.

	<http://labnol.blogspot.com/2006/11/add-google-translation-flags-to-your.html>

I just did this on a pro-bono website I do and it's amazing, lets folks concentrate on CONTENT, and it's (repeat after me) "good enough".

Mickey

--
Michael 'Mickey' Sattler - San Francisco - California - USA

Contact info at http://www.sattlers.org/mickey/contact/

I was born not knowing and have had only a little time to change that here and there. -- Richard Feynman (1918 - 1988)