[NTLK] Spanish translation of pda-soft: Looking for help

James Fraser wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 18:13:01 EDT 2010

Hello,

--- On Tue, 9/28/10, Michael 'Mickey' Sattler <mickey at sattlers.org> wrote:

> Before you spend any amount of time translating please try
> the built-into-your-website free translation Google tools.
>      <http://labnol.blogspot.com/2006/11/add-google-translation-flags-to-your.html>
>
> I just did this on a pro-bono website I do and it's amazing, lets folks >concentrate on CONTENT, and it's (repeat after me) "good enough".

I'm going to go out on a limb here and speculate that, for Mr. Gruendel, good enough....probably isn't good enough. :)

It was this bit:

>Some of you probably know that I'm a bloody perfectionist.  This is the >main reason why it takes me so long to finish things that others finish in >a fraction of the time. I hate publishing things that aren't exactly as I >think they should be.

...that alerted me to this possibility. ^_^

I'm saddened to report that I'm of no use whatsoever when it comes to helping out with Spanish translation.  However, should Mr. Gruendel decide to next pursue a -Chinglish- translation for his website, I'd be only too happy to assist in the effort (I'm probably overqualified for that one).

Thank you for your hard cooperation!

Best,

James Fraser