[NTLK] Internet and RAM

Mattias Ståhl stahl80 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 16:23:22 EDT 2012

Hi.

I have two questions!

1. Im planning on connecting my Newton 2k to the internet at some point. I don't have any WifFi or ethernet card. WiFi would be great to have but read that it can be tricky to get it working, getting ip address and so on.. So I'm wondering what would be best to have, WiFI or ethernet?

2. I have the Newton 2000, not planing on using it as a internet browser but would be fun if it worked to browse on, and have an email client set up. Will this work on the Newton 2000 or is there not enough RAM? Is the 2100 a must?