[NTLK] [OT] New twist on Poutine (Archer version)

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Thu Mar 7 15:14:03 EST 2013

I AM on Facebook and I even so.etimes like it. I have collected several hundred "friends" from the area, and I use it to post events (opened the beer garden this week for example) or even to push a political agenda (agains closing the passenger landing on the local river for exame).

I could never reach so many people for free without Facebook.

OTOH the stiff that some people send is unbearable... .
--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Mobiltelefon mit Kaiten Mail gesendet.