[NTLK] Wifi Drivers Update

Michael Sheflin sheflinm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 12:30:52 EDT 2015

This may have just been an anomalous case; the card is actually PCMCIA but
it seems to also be 32-bit compatible.  I'm very mad at the company, which
sent this as a specific replacement for a Cardbus adapter (that only works
on Windows XP and after... not listed in the ad...).

I don't think I meant More Wifi Drivers (although I'm going to check out
Lantern if I can find it; that looks interesting).  I think the suggestion
that came to me probably anticipated more what Morgan was remembering.  So
if that person sees this, any chance you'd share your code?