[NTLK] Navigating the web with the newton

Abraham Limpo abraham at familialimpo.net
Thu Dec 21 20:22:04 EST 2017

My plan to get the newton read https pages consists on adapting this
project https://github.com/tghw/macproxy and strip any modern convenience
that newton browsers don't need.

The plan is make the zero do the grunt work while leaving the newton only
the task of rendering the final product.

Unfortunately this is a weekend-to-weekend project and with holydays
approaching I don't think I will be able to do anything soon (I still have
to solder about 10 atari punk synths that will be the stocking stuffers of
my nephews).

So probably there will be at least a month until I can post a significant
update. And I don't know if something like this will be useful only for me.
But I think having a pi as a sort of coprocessor to the newton may open new
avenues to keep our green machines useful in the connected world.