[NTLK] AA batteries

Dennis Swaney romad at nvwisp.com
Sat Jun 20 11:43:47 EDT 2020

On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 7:37 AM NewtonTalk <newtontalk at pda-soft.de> wrote:

> However,
> your best bet these days, in my humble and unimportant opinion, is using
> Eneloop Pro cells that you charge in a good external charger.
>
> Cheers
>
> Frank

Frank, do you use the Eneloop Pro batteries? I just have the standard
Eneloops: 1900mAh 2100 recharge cycles. While the Pros are 2400-2500mAh
(33% greater), they only last 500 recharge cycles (75% less), but cost
more. To me it seems the Eneloop Standard batteries are more value for the
money, but does the Newton MP2100 run better and longer with Eneloop Pros?

Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

"Cogito Ergo Mac"