Re: NTLK Claris Organizer, NCU and MP130

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 07:22:32 CDT

on 11-08-2000 1:23, Jon Glass at jonglass@usa.net wrote:

> Unfortunately, these Intellilink files only work with version 3.5. They
> won't work with older versions, nor the newer versions. If you want to sync
> with Now, you need to use Now Sync.

The funny thing is that 3.9.2 sees the 3.5 files and asks me if it should
update them. After that the errors start, error while converting and of
course and error with the converted file.
So what do you use, just the 3.5 version ?
And under which system, doesn't work under OS 9, does it ?

Robert Benschop