[NTLK] So, I just bought one of those cheap eMates . .

From: Richard Harbottle (r.harbottle_at_ic.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 02:28:44 EDT

Hello all,
I just went and bought one of those $50 eMates from ebay. Who knows what it
will be like, but , I thought it might be worth the chance. Sadly, now I've
been hit with a $100 charge for shipping to the UK! So, does anyone know of
a better (cheaper) way to have things delivered to London, or has anyone any
other suggestions for me not to pay this ridiculous shipping charge?
I hope someone has an idea.
Richard