Re: [NTLK] selling cheap newtons

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jun 29 2002 - 05:59:10 EDT

> My 2 cents: Shipping is a difficult thing to assess if you are going to
> ship world wide. He needs to have an average price that will also cover
> the very expensive (by comparison) costs overseas. If he limits his
> sales to the US, then he can ship for less. Quibbling over a few dollars
> in shipping costs seems a bit silly to me.
I agree completely with David! If you account the time needed to get a
cardboard box, grab all tools (tape, scissor, filling material, etc.), write
the label and finally pack all and drive to the post office and wait in the
cue the postage fee is nothing. Nevertheless it is simple work one has to
account at least 10...30USD per hour and accounting all time needed we all
know how quickly an hour is gone...

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand