Re: [NTLK] eMac, eMate, are we getting somewhere?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 16:11:41 EDT

Actually...on the PC side, if you know that it's a
picture, then all you gotta do is right-click on the
file while holding down the shift key and select "open
with". then you get a listing of all the registered
applications on the machine. You choose the
application you want to open that file with and it
will open. From then on, that application will be
available to you whenever you open a file with that
same extension!
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)
--- Sushi <Sushi_at_ragingbull.com> wrote:
<snip>
> Anyhow, one technique that works well in both camps
> when you can't open a
> file by double clicking, is to launch the
> appropriate application and
> then try to open the file from within.
<snip

=====