Re: [NTLK] Can NCU be made to sync with Palm Desktop?

From: Berthe M. Willumsen (bmw_at_biobase.dk)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 13:23:28 PST

My conclusion is no.

The Claris Organizer file 'filled' by NCU can be opened nicely in
Palm Desktop (I still don't know what hapened when it crashed
previously; I had a connection problem and after that got cleared up,
the NCU-generated Organizer files open without a hitch in Palm
desctop 4.1).

But the Palm Desktop file is not recognized as a 'syncable' file by
NCU, so once it has been opened, it is lost to sync'ing.... It is, of
course, an OSX application, so transferring information from the
Newton (via NCU classic) to an organizer file for use in OSX is
possible this way. But nothing goes back from this to the Newt.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Next project is Newtourage.

Berthe
Denmark, MP2100