Re: [NTLK] Launch, License or Liberate?! [was Re: OT: Steve and the Newton (Was: Money Making)]

From: josh musket (jmusket_at_nmu.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 06:22:11 PST

Seriously, how many list members and other newton enthusiasts would like
to start a think tank to look into the feasibility of upgrading the
newton and relaunching? I would. I wouldn't be of a lot of help
technically, but I do have some experience in design (cases, etc). It
seems like many newton people are adept technically, either in hardware
or programming - so it might be feasible if the venture capital could be
gotten. And of course, the hard part: the liscense from Apple.

So a bit of each, sort of.

Well, those are my thoughts, and my first post. Glad to be here.

Josh Musket

Dead 130, eMate in the mail, hope to have a 2100 sometime, too.