Re: [NTLK] [OT] New iPhones/iPhone OS 3.0

From: <Reilly001os_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon Jun 08 2009 - 23:40:42 EDT

Wow, 29$ USD for snow leopard! Maybe leopard sales weren't as good/steady as expected because of the economy and the amount of machines they stopped supporting? Although iirc their sales of leopard were really good but maybe the increased sales were due more to the recent increases in market share (new users/new machines upgrading from 10.4 or just totally new users) rather than heavy adoption by the already installed base of old users/old machines. I just recently bought a leopard family pack because my main machine was a G3 ibook until I got an acer aspire one to hackintosh in February ( because monies to tight for even a refurbished macbook).
The important question is will newt sync software still work with snow leopard? What sync software was working with leopard? I never really paid attention since I didn't have leopard until recently (and I rarely sync anyway since my newt is so stand-alone after getting every thing setup).

Joe Reilly