[NTLK] Bad *pen* recognition

From: Bryan Todd Oakley (oakertood_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 09:33:28 EST

It's my first time posting, so please be kind with any faux pas.

I just got a 2000>2100 on eBay. I rec'd it in pretty good condition. I was upgrading from a 110,
so it was amazing! But now I can't seem to get the alignment or something to related to work.
Sometimes, the alignment is *way* off and sometimes the handwriting represented on the screen is
totally whacked. It draws straight lines backwards and sometimes, even though I am writing
"correctly" it overwrites the previous letters with the new ones. Needless to say, It seems almost
unbearable.

Side Question: Are there any *NEW*, still-in-the-box MP2100's out there?

Thanks for any help!

Todd Oakley
Brookfield Zoo
Brookfield, IL