Re: [NTLK] eMate vs Alphasmart Dana

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 09:55:55 EST

on 12/4/02 6:25 AM, Richard Plume at rplume_at_sympatico.ca wrote:

> I would suggest you buy an AlphaSmart Dana and give it to your employees
> to test for a couple of weeks.

I was going to suggest the same thing, but now I'll add my voice to this
suggestion. :-) If you are looking to invest this much money, you should
invest in one unit and run it through its paces. This will be the best way.
Let an employee, or each in turn, even, use it for a period of time. Try it
out in your conditions, and see how it works. This really is the best, if
not only reasonable way of finding out, I would think. If you don't like it,
you can always try selling it here. I'm sure you should be able to recoup
most of the expense in the unit itself (although not in lost productivity,
etc). :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland