[NTLK] eMate upgrade failure

From: Glenn Roe (myhome_at_cwnet.com)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 00:55:15 EDT

First of all, thanks Stephanie for the taking the time to write the
excellent details on installing the eMate upgrade . . . .

Now my ?

I have a couple of eMates with what appears to be failed upgrades. I say
they are failed because when they are in an eMate and you attempt to
power it up all that happens is a flashing light screen. When I remove
the upgrades, the eMate functions normally. Does anyone know if there is
a way to bring those two upgrades back to life?

Glenn Roe