Re: [NTLK] NuShield

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 16:18:28 EDT

on 5/24/02 3:47 PM, Michael Mays at chaosmonk_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> According to the instructions I was sent, those ends do not get tucked=
> under the screen. They were cut a millimeter or two too long to fit in=
> the screen.

    That seemed to be covered in step 5 on the instruction sheet I got with
mine.
    If the shield isn't under the plastic all the way around the screen it
will not sit flat and will remain cloudy.
    I use a Klear Screen cloth after installing the shield to push out any
air that may have been trapped under the shield during installation ...also
to remove fingerprints from the surface from sliding the shield into
position.

Peter