Re: [NTLK] Revlar Connection Util

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 04:27:33 EST

on 11/11/02 7:38 AM, David Orriss Jr at dave_at_davenet.net wrote:

> Revlar Software used to have a utility called RCU (Revlar Connection Util)
> for Windows. Apparently revlar has discontinued it. Does anyone know if
> Revlar put out some 'generic' serial number so that those of us with PC's
> could still use it? TIA.

They discontinued it because it was not Y2K compliant. (Remember that?) From
their material at the time, the problem was rather deep in the software, and
it wasn't worth the effort to fix it. Maybe someone who has the ability,
could write, and ask them to release the source code to public domain or
maybe a public license. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --John Adams