[NTLK] Batteries---MP100 & 2000

From: Bungalow930_at_aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 20:28:09 EST

After reading the Newton Battery FAQ, I recently bought a NiCd/NiMh AA/AAA
recharger and some AAA NiCds for my wife's MP100, with the intention of using
the charger for my new 2000's AA's.

Unfortunately, when I installed the 4 AAAs (after charging them) her MP100
didn't like them at all and responded slowly, had contrast problems, etc.

I'm wondering if I should take the NiCd battery charger back (it's a Radio
Shack), and get an alkaline recharger. Any suggestions? Anyone have
problems with NiCds in their MP100???

Thanks!