[NTLK] Memory cards...

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Sun Jan 05 2003 - 04:01:06 EST

Due to the rapid depreciation in memory card prices expected after Paul
final ATA driver, I have several memory card for Message pad 2100/2000
I'd like to sell.

I have :
2- Intel 6 Meg cards (1 is new) 1 slightly used
2-8 meg (1 SMART Modular Technologies) (1 Silicon Tech) both slightly
used but perfectly working...

I'm not sure what these are worth at this point, but I think I should
pass them on to someone who'll use them.

If those ebay cards are good, they are kind of a killer deal...

Let me know if anyone is interested,

Marty

PS none of the above cards like my MP120. One of them seems OK but
always thinks it's protected the others say I dunno what this is...

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html