Re: [NTLK] SMART Flash Memory Card problem

From: Henry Anderson (anderson_henry_at_sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sun Nov 02 2003 - 08:52:58 PST

Hi Paul,

I installed the demo version. It appeared to be a good install, it
re-booted my Newton however I'm having the same problem. I insert the card
and it pops open a window which reads: "This card appears to be new. Do you
want to erase and format this card?" I choose erase and another window pops
up warning me that it will delete all information and asking me if I want to
continue. I do, and a final window pops open "There is a problem with this
card. (This memory card is write protected.)" Defective card?

Henry

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html