[NTLK] Wireless Connection

From: John Stairs (stairsj_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Apr 10 2005 - 07:52:28 PDT

Well, I need the experts here once again. I've read several web pages
in regard to this and seen several comments related to this on the
mailing list but I'm still having trouble.
I have a Newton MessagePad 2100 my desktop computer is a iMac G5 with
OS X v10.3.8 and I have a Powerbook G4 Ti running same. I have all the
internet/TCP/IP software installed on my Newt. I have used Jerome
Venet's brillant IrDA Package Installer to install several packages
that were missing from the connection tools stated on here and websites
I have visited.
Problem is I am still having trouble getting a wireless connection with
my Netwon.
I have an Airport Extreme base station set to accept 802.11b and g
connections. I am using a Lucent WavLan/IEEE with Hiroshi's driver
(v1.08a). Can someone run me throughthe setup of the Card, The setup of
the Dock and the setup I need to use on my Macs or Airport Base station
to get this working?
I'd really appreciate it.
TIA,
John Stairs

stairsj_at_mac.com

...nothing is more painful than regret...
...NO FEAR!