Re: [NTLK] Wireless Connection

From: Craig Smith (csmithofsb_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 10 2005 - 22:55:36 PDT

Although the Bronze will work with the older Airport (Graphite) base
stations it will NOT work with either the Airport Extreme or Airport
Express. I found this out first hand when I switched from a Graphite
to an AirPort Express. Upgrading to the Silver Turbo card fixed the
problem.

Craig Smith
www.lawschoolhelp.com