[NTLK] MP130 vs. MP2100

From: Thoma Mattox (twmattox_at_lycos.com)
Date: Tue Apr 19 2005 - 06:56:31 PDT

Ok...so, I have been using an MP130 for nearly 7 years now. I enjoy it qui=
te a bit, but seem to get hounded to change to an MP2100. Aside from the o=
bvious (2 card slots vs 1, size, and speed), what is the major advantage of=
 an MP2100? I have not yet hit any real hurdles (that I haven't been able =
to overcome with help from the group), but am more curious now than ever, e=
spically feel drawn to the speed part.=20=20

Can anyone point me to side by side pictures of a 130 and 2100 (I want to s=
ee how much larger this is)...

Thanks,
Thoma
--=20
NEW! Lycos Dating Search. The only place to search multiple dating sites at=
 once.
http://datingsearch.lycos.com